Saturday, March 21, 2009

I am weary with life
Tired of the sadness
I can’t lift my own head up
I am sinking into madness.

I can’t get through this day without you
The minutes become hours
So pointless without you
I can’t see your power.

Sometimes I wonder if you’re really there
I wonder if you love me
When I see the pain of loved ones
The sorrow is overwhelming

But I know that you are here
In every sun that rises
In every moon that glows
In every whisper of gentle breezes

The spring is your promise
You will make all things new
You are not finished with my life
You will come again-like the morning dew

Oh Lord, draw me close to your heart
The sorrow in my life seems never-ending
Remind me of the hope you have
That this life goes beyond what can is seen.

Remind me, Lord, of who you are
Make my heart to know you
Speak to my soul, open my ears
Whisper the promises of all you will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment