Sunday, January 18, 2009

My First Time...

So this is the first time I've ever blogged. I guess you could say I'm a virgin...when it comes to free writing on a web site, not to mention allowing people to see my writing before I've worked it over several thousand times before it sees the light of day. But I figured what the hey, there's a first time for everything. Right?
Actually, I'm excited to see what this will do for my writing and sharing of my life. It will be good practice as well as a great way to get my thoughts onto "paper." So, to all who read my heart on this page I hope you enjoy and walk away encouraged and/or thinking more about what life is really all about...like I do most of my days.
Till next time....

1 comment:

  1. Good to have you blogging! I have one too...I need to update it though!

    ReplyDelete